Arm yourself with a handheld GIS built for extremes
High-performance ultra-rugged handhelds for tough GIS applications
Whether you work in remote forests, urban jungles, dry desert regions, or isolated wetland areas, the Trimble® Nomad® 1050 series of handhelds are built to endure the toughest conditions you may encounter.
Engineered for exceptional performance in harsh environments with a range of configuration options to meet your workflows, these ultra-rugged and field-proven handhelds are ideal for carrying out GIS data collection and inspection activities just about anywhere.
- Work productively in challenging environments on ultra-rugged IP68-rated handhelds that meet rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standards
- Work for longer in the field with the 15 hour battery life that provides continuous use, even in cold temperatures
- Process field data faster with a powerful 1 GHz processor
- Store substantial amounts of data and images with the Nomad’s 8 GB of built-in storage plus 512 MB Ram
- Maintain field compatibility with your back-office apps using the latest Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Handheld version 6.5 operating system
- Capture high resolution images for maintenance and repair applications with the 5 megapixel integrated camera with flash and geo-tagging capabilities
- Easily track assets using the optional 1D/2D integrated barcode scanner
- Connect from the field back to the office via an optional integrated 3.75G dual-band GSM/CDMA wireless cellular modem with internal cellular antenna