The ideal Total Station for standard land survey and measurement tasks, from learner surveyor to the experienced professional survey engineer.
Designed especially for mid-to-low accuracy applications. It comes complete with a standard set of application software that guide you through your daily work.
If more convenient, use Bluetooth ® wireless technology to connect any data collector, e.g. the Leica CS10/15.
Use SmartWorx Viva or the Software which best suits your task and familiarity.
Whether you measure to prisms, or prefer direct measurements to objects, the choice is always yours. A selection of EDM options delivers exactly what you need.
With a FlexLine TS02 Total Station you’ll complete your measurement tasks today and tomorrow, faster and more reliable than ever before.
State-of-the-art surveying simplicity with the standard-keyboard and the high resolution display
- Low number of surveying equipment operating elements, whose functions are immediately apparent
- At-a-glance viewing on the largest high-resolution display in its class
- Optimally suited to new survey equipment users and all those on the construction site who do not use the instrument daily
Best-in-class land surveying equipment Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM)
With PinPoint EDM, FlexLine plus delivers the optimal balance of range, accuracy, reliability, beam visibility, laser dot size and measurement time.
- 1.5 mm + 2 ppm to prism
- 2 mm + 2 ppm to any surface
- Extremely fast (2 seconds)
- 500 m range without a prism
- Coaxial laser pointer and measurement beam
Work intuitively with the new Leica FlexField plus onboard software
- Low learning curve due to guided workflows
- Easy to understand graphics and icons
- Icons to quickly verify instrument status
- Faster operation due to graphics which make the interpretation of measurement values or text no longer necessary
Theft protection by Leica Geosystems – mySecurity - surveying equipment Port Elizabeth
- mySecurity gives you total peace of mind
- If your survey instrument is ever stolen, a locking mechanism is available to ensure that the surveying device is disabled and can no longer be used
Allen Associates are acknowledged leaders in service, product support and training for surveying equipment South Africa.
Request a quote
Get the latest updates in your email box automatically.
Get A Quote